Happy New Year!
Just like that, another year has come and gone. With January 2022 being the first month of the new year - it’s a chance for you to start fresh, rethink your approach to a better you!
- Set goals for yourself that you can actually keep up with.
- Start your day with something pleasant
- Make healthy dietary changes -Take time to prepare a healthy meal at least once a day, so that you can feel energetic and active.
- Take five minutes to decompress everyday
- Try new forms of self care - Read a book, exercise, or sipping a nice glass of wine.
- Get some sleep - Your body needs at least 7-8 hours of sleep
- Take breaks - Take a 10-15 minutes break each day, and do something that can relax you.
- Detox from technology or from work - Step away from work and technology.
- Spend time with family and friends - Socializing is the key to self-care
- Reconfigure your space - Reorganize, paint, buy a new piece of furniture to give your space a different look
- Journal -Take 5 minutes to journal about your day
- Use your vacation time - Don’t let your vacation time sit unused.